- Oral fluid detection – Amphetamines (AMP), Cocaine (COC), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Marijuana (THC)
- Detects drugs 24-48 hours after last use
- Easy to use, clarity within minutes
- Friendly customer service
- Includes: test(s), instructions, test translation, results tracking card
Before testing, abstain from using any THC, CBD, detox, and/or diluting products. Additionally, do not drink an abnormal amount of water or any fluid. This may alter the natural state of the urine sample, resulting in an inaccurate and/or false-negative (clean) test result.
Instructions to detect the metabolites in human saliva
1. Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch and remove the test cube and sponge collector. Stand the test cube upright on a level surface.
2. Put the sponge end of the collector in your mouth to collect oral fluid for about 7 minutes or until the sponge is fully saturated by oral fluid. NOTE: Do not chew, bite or suck the sponge.
3. Open the test cube and place the fully saturated sponge collector inside the test cube. Press the sponge collector down firmly until it reaches the bottom of the test tube, then close the cube lid tightly while compressing the collector. Keep the test cube standing upright (vertically) on a flat surface.
4. Read the results between 5-15 minutes after use.
Two lines appear; one next to “C” and one next to the “T.”
The color of the T line may vary; even a faint “T” line = negative (clean) result
Only one line next to the “C” appears
No visible lines appear
No line next to the “C” appears
NOTE: This test (assay) provides only a preliminary qualitative test result. Use a certified laboratory to confirm your results via Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GCMS).