- Oral fluid detection up to 24 hours after use
- Detects the blood alcohol concentration (BAC) greater than .02%
- Easy to use, clarity within minutes
- Friendly customer service
- Includes: test(s), instructions, test translation, results tracking card
Before testing, abstain from using any THC, CBD, detox, and/or diluting products. Additionally, do not drink an abnormal amount of water or any fluid. This may alter the natural state of the urine sample, resulting in an inaccurate and/or false-negative (clean) test result.
Instructions to detect the ETG metabolite in human saliva
1. Do not place anything in the mouth 10 minutes prior to testing (food, drink, tobacco products, etc.)
2. Open the foil package and remove the test strip.
3. Place the reactive pad underneath the tongue for 10 seconds. Remove from mouth and lay on a flat surface.
4. Read results 2-5 minutes after use.
Two lines appear; one next to “C” and one next to the “T.”
The color of the T line may vary; even a faint “T” line = negative (clean) result
Only one line next to the “C” appears
No visible lines appear
No line next to the “C” appears
NOTE: This test (assay) provides only a preliminary qualitative test result. Use a certified laboratory to confirm your results via Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GCMS).