- Ultimate THC testing device
- With 5 levels of detection, this is the perfect test to track sobriety levels
- Features the ultra-sensitive THC 15 ng/mL level; comparable to laboratory GCMS testing
- The higher the ng/mL level (ie 100-200-300 ng/mL) that shows up positive, the longer it will take to get clean
- The lower the ng/mL level (ie 15-50 ng/mL) that shows up positive, the less time it will take to get clean
- One step, easy to use, self-testing device
- Customer service, clear instructions & test interpretations on the packaging
- Made in the USA
Negative: Two distinct colored lines appear. One colored line should be in the control line region (C), and another colored line should be in the test line region (T).
Positive: One colored line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test line region (T).
Invalid: Control line (C) fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.