One of the easiest and most convenient ways to a drug test is with the use of urine dip-card drug test kits. The urine test strip is integrated into a plastic holder for your convenience. These cards can be used to test for a variety of different substances. Their ease of use makes them a practical solution for anyone interested in implementing a drug screening process for employment or any other business or personal purpose..
- Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the test device from the pouch.
- Hold one side of the device with one hand. Use the other hand to pull off the cap and expose the absorbent end.
- Immerse the absorbent end into the urine sample for about 10 seconds. Make sure that the urine level is not above the “MAX” line printed on the front of the device
- Replace the cap and lay the device flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Read the result in 5 minutes.
Negative: Two distinct colored lines appear. One colored line should be in the control line region (C), and another colored line should be in the test line region (T).
Positive: One colored line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test line region (T).
Invalid: Control line (C) fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test.